No Road Is Far When I Think Of you


profile


Love me Hate me? You decide.

[ Me ]

x` 16.01.1990
x` Temasek Business School
x` I'm emotional, a living human.
x` I can get angry easily.
x` You can be labeled as my foe as fast as 3 seconds.
x` I do not trust anyone easily except myself.
x` A blur queen of yours truly.
x` I'm an unexpected person that you may not expect me to be.
x` I can be random.
x` I can be scheming, be careful of where you're stepping. I bite.
x` I'm a shopaholic.
x` I love music and instruments.
x` I try to make those i love happy.
x` I have poor punctuality but i'm trying to change this fact.
x` I love taking pictures.
x` I absolutely hate creepy crawlies.
x` I do not like liars. fuck off far away please thank you.
x` I love learning new interests.
x` If something caught my eye, i'm not going to let it go.
x` I love learning japanese and korean language.
x` I am crazy over pretty heels nowadays.
x` I love japanese food and pizzas.
x` I want to be your Angel, your god that you worship.
x` Attached to Timothy Teo ah wen wen, 03072007.

strikeitalicbold

misc
plurk, twitter, music, some pet thingy, whatever. this is etc. :D
oh wait, tagboard if you have one.
ShoutMix chat widget


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com



friends
your links go here,
  • Smelly hubby<3
  • Tessa
  • My Blogshop
  • link
    link
    link
    link

    thanks
    © * étoile filante
    inspiration/colours: mintyapple
    icons: cablelines
    reference: x / x

    past
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    title:
    date: Monday, August 24, 2009
    time:3:40 PM
    i don't even know if im attached or single now.
    Being attached yet doesn't feel like being attached.
    My bf doesn't even talk to me now.
    I can't even talk to you when i want to share my joy or problems.
    Does staying a low profile from your parents means not communicating with me?
    Do your parents dislike me so much that it worries you?
    Please be brave.


    Whenever i talked about us, i felt like you kept evading the topic.
    All he needs is just his computer and his "another world".
    Sigh.
    I asked you when will you be back to normal, you said weeks.
    how many weeks? will it be a indefinite number of weeks?
    Will we still be celebrating our 26th anniversary this coming 3rd sept?
    Will you really be back normal by 12 sept regardless if you have solve the problem or not like you have promised me?
     I just want to ask, do you really think you have chosen the right approach to deal with the situation now?


    I don't know but since we promised the 1 month period, for you to leave the online world and improve your family problems, and you said you want to continue our relationship few days ago, i shall wait for 12 sept then.
    I trust the tears you shed about how much you love me and how much you want me to stay by your side. Please don't disappoint me. 


    comment? / top