No Road Is Far When I Think Of you


profile


Love me Hate me? You decide.

[ Me ]

x` 16.01.1990
x` Temasek Business School
x` I'm emotional, a living human.
x` I can get angry easily.
x` You can be labeled as my foe as fast as 3 seconds.
x` I do not trust anyone easily except myself.
x` A blur queen of yours truly.
x` I'm an unexpected person that you may not expect me to be.
x` I can be random.
x` I can be scheming, be careful of where you're stepping. I bite.
x` I'm a shopaholic.
x` I love music and instruments.
x` I try to make those i love happy.
x` I have poor punctuality but i'm trying to change this fact.
x` I love taking pictures.
x` I absolutely hate creepy crawlies.
x` I do not like liars. fuck off far away please thank you.
x` I love learning new interests.
x` If something caught my eye, i'm not going to let it go.
x` I love learning japanese and korean language.
x` I am crazy over pretty heels nowadays.
x` I love japanese food and pizzas.
x` I want to be your Angel, your god that you worship.
x` Attached to Timothy Teo ah wen wen, 03072007.

strikeitalicbold

misc
plurk, twitter, music, some pet thingy, whatever. this is etc. :D
oh wait, tagboard if you have one.
ShoutMix chat widget


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com



friends
your links go here,
  • Smelly hubby<3
  • Tessa
  • My Blogshop
  • link
    link
    link
    link

    thanks
    © * étoile filante
    inspiration/colours: mintyapple
    icons: cablelines
    reference: x / x

    past
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    title:
    date: Friday, August 21, 2009
    time:4:18 PM

    it's friday again hahah . feels so bored now .

    why are your family problems making us can't talk? I don't understand . Didn't we talked as usual like last time? So what is wrong now? o_o

    Are you afraid that your mom will try to break us up? when she is feeling down and upset now and couldn't think properly? Please, you're already 20 now, going for army soon, not a 15 year old kid. She did that the last time cos you're still so young. She's afraid you may go the wrong path in the past. Actually, hearing you talk about your past like going clubbing, misbehaving, fighting with your father, running away from home to your neighbours' house and stay for a few days? I can really understand why your mom did that. But you've changed now isn't it? Into a proper Man. right? If you are my son, I will do that too. I wouldn't let my son out go clubbing, hugging other girls at such young age. You know, young kids below 18 usually don't think about their future. But you're going into army soon, Big guy.

    I think you're more mature now. I don't know if i got tell you about this before, during the start of our relationship, your mom did called me a few times and we talked abit. She was trying to know me. She did warn me about those pre-marital sex blah blah and all. She's worry that we might do the wrong stuff cos im only 17 and you're only 18 then. I did assured her that i wouldn't do that and i think the same way as her too. After 1 month, she didn't call me anymore. Once in a blue moon, she even send some sms to ask how i was doing and a good night message. I believe that she cares for me. I believed that she trusted me enough and here we are, coming so far after 2 years. I doubt she hates me. I'm already 19 and you're 20. Adults. I would love to care for her and get along with her, treating her like my second mom. I don't mind telling her i love her and hug her too.

    Even if your mom calls me and say nasty things, i'm telling you in your face that i am not afraid of it. I believe we can make it. I'm strong enough yeah. If she find ways to keep you at home, i can pop by secretly or we can meet up when you're going out or sth. We can talk after she sleeps. So many many many stuffs we can do. Do you understand this? I am not afraid and are you?


    I thought your family seems better already. I don't really know what is in your mind now.
    It's not that im getting pek cek with you, i only want an answer. When will you be back normal? when will you be back to me? or no? and loads of other stuffs.

    I miss you so much yet i can't see you, can't touch you nor even talk to you.

    Nevermind, i'll wait till the day when you're ready to call me. Please don't drag on too long already :<



    comment? / top