No Road Is Far When I Think Of you


profile


Love me Hate me? You decide.

[ Me ]

x` 16.01.1990
x` Temasek Business School
x` I'm emotional, a living human.
x` I can get angry easily.
x` You can be labeled as my foe as fast as 3 seconds.
x` I do not trust anyone easily except myself.
x` A blur queen of yours truly.
x` I'm an unexpected person that you may not expect me to be.
x` I can be random.
x` I can be scheming, be careful of where you're stepping. I bite.
x` I'm a shopaholic.
x` I love music and instruments.
x` I try to make those i love happy.
x` I have poor punctuality but i'm trying to change this fact.
x` I love taking pictures.
x` I absolutely hate creepy crawlies.
x` I do not like liars. fuck off far away please thank you.
x` I love learning new interests.
x` If something caught my eye, i'm not going to let it go.
x` I love learning japanese and korean language.
x` I am crazy over pretty heels nowadays.
x` I love japanese food and pizzas.
x` I want to be your Angel, your god that you worship.
x` Attached to Timothy Teo ah wen wen, 03072007.

strikeitalicbold

misc
plurk, twitter, music, some pet thingy, whatever. this is etc. :D
oh wait, tagboard if you have one.
ShoutMix chat widget


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com



friends
your links go here,
  • Smelly hubby<3
  • Tessa
  • My Blogshop
  • link
    link
    link
    link

    thanks
    © * étoile filante
    inspiration/colours: mintyapple
    icons: cablelines
    reference: x / x

    past
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    title:
    date: Tuesday, August 11, 2009
    time:6:54 PM

    oh wow congratulations blogger! you're back in the same shape again ._. no posting of pictures . One of my friend left me this comment after i ranted about all these internet application that got fugged up.
    My friend=>""u know recently fb and google and another website dat i cnt rmb, all kenna hit by cyber attacks simultanausly. Some Denial Of Service thingy, dats y fb lagging lol"
    i wonder who's the genius who launch such a powerful cyber attack!
    oh well since i can't post pictures, nothing much to do here too. wanted to put up a few pictures to take part in a contest to win some gifts lol! i only wanted the freebies :X

    Anyway, discovered a huge secret yesterday that hubby had a secret affair with another girl online in maple and were like lovey dovery under the watchful eyes of the public. Well what can i do? I did not expect it after like 2 years of decent relationship and oh wonderful? It's always the both of us tgt regardless if it's in an online game or real life and now there's a new online girl. Well, on your part you said that you treat online as online and real life is real life and that's all. But it's not in the past? But it do have a chain effect if you realised. Humans are funny creatures. Even if it's online, our feelings do get mixed up. you get angry at times and you can be happy when your online lover treats you good. You may say all of you live in different time zones. But i do not live with you and im not with you 24/7. I won't know what would you'll be doing either. You can say you're doing this but actually you're doing another thing. I admit im not an exception. I don't even know you're mapling and had all these friends. However i do believe in karma. I do know foreigners maybe more open and it's alright if you are close to them as friends. But is there a need to have a different online girlfriend? Calling each other baby and i<3you, i miss you etc. Seriously after seeing all that stuff i really wanted to put an end between us. i feel like puking. Very little people can withstand seeing other girls calling their boyfriend " dear, baby, honey<3 " is like what the fuck are they calling my guy like this? The answer you gave me in the morning, you wish to keep both of it, honestly, its a little disappointing even though you did emphasized im more impt. You can keep your friends but sorry i cannot accept you with another girl with another online relationship even though it's not real life. You know outstanders can see a relationship more clearly than others and im not a stupid retard who can't use my eyes and heart. you may say im petty but you can ask other girls if they mind having their bf having a extra girl.

    i know you're having alot of family problems but JUST FACE IT instead of running away to the online world. you're a guy, how can you run away? Just face it dude? Running away to the online world where nobody knows you, getting to know new online friends and girlfriends, Would this solve your problem? It'll only numb your pain temporarily just like drugs. So whats the story ending of those drug addicts? sniff drugs, either die or get caught and suffer in jail. Why make yourself suffer more? There are no problems which cannot be resolve in this world. It only depends on How you face it, How you Handle it and your executing actions. If you bow to fate and let it lead you, you're a coward. Coward, you get it? There are alot of things you can do you know, like us going on a pinic, going cycling etc we havent even done this. For a family to stay together, Everyone plays a part to keep things going. You can try to choose a day when everyone's home, have a foursome talk tgt, tell them how unhappy you are and what will happen in the future. For your sister, perhaps she don't understand the seriousness of the problem yet. She is still growing up. Tell her abit by abit, about the future of the family and stuffs. There are alot of things to do. Just don't give up hope.
    you're only drowning yourself in illusions now. You're only giving yourself and everyone more excuses. Do you want to ruin everything? your relationship with your family and me? You may ask why am i sticking with you for so long, because i believe the problem will always get resolve and tml may be a better day. I do not belittle our relationship and try to make it last forever because i do love you. I do believe in "forgive and forget". But there's always rules to everything.
    1. I do not share my boyfriend regardless if it's online or real life. I treat both as the same.
    I will not accept what happened in noobms.

    2. There's a limit to my patience and feelings. Im trying to grab hold of the ropes and trying to make this relationship lasting. My hands does not clap alone. You play the other part. Once things get out of hand, and i no longer feel anything, that's it dear.

    That is all im ranting for today. im off for dinner !



    comment? / top